[jboss-as7-dev] Updated look&feel for CR1

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Fri Dec 16 12:34:41 EST 2011

There is a bigger picture you don't see, which i can understand. We've got several assets that need to be inline. It covers the look & feel for both eap and the community version. Furthermore this follows an implicit order and the last bit in the chain are the community landing pages. So if you think this approach is wrong then please participate on the overall discussion for the eap look&feel. Because this is where community will be derived from and not the other way around.

Furthermore i would really appreciate if we can skip personal opinions a this stage. Its far more important to provide consistency across all assets and this is one step towards it.

Dont get me wrong. Everybody is invited to participate in the discussion about the look&feel or general usability. But it has to follow a certain process. You are commenting on the result of a long process that did involve several people. Holding back a pull at this stage requires good reason and argument. Unless you cannot provide it, please accept the changes and join the discussion in the next iteration.

/Ike

Von meinem iPad gesendet