[jboss-as7-dev] Closed/Reopened pull requests - github weirdness

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Mon Dec 19 11:27:13 EST 2011

To github:
I obviously don't know much about what goes on behind the scenes at github but an alternative thing to closing PRs needing more work, and then reopening would be a 'on hold' status or something - basically anything that works well which hides PRs needing more work from the main queue. The discussions on each PR get quite long sometimes so throwing it away and opening a new one isn't ideal since people normally forget to include the link to the original PR and try to sneak in new features :-)

Thanks,

Kabir
========
Reply:
/ Please reply above this line
From: Petros Amiridis (GitHub Staff)
Subject: Fwd: Closed/Reopened pull requests - github weirdness

Hi Kabir, I have created an issue for the case you described, to see if we can do anything to improve it. Thank you very much for all the details and suggestions.

Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

-------

I've asked for a ticket