[jboss-as7-dev] making child-type in read-children-names optional

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Feb 23 09:46:15 EST 2011

I agree that we need to make this easier; I hit a similar pain point
playing with the CLI.

I'm concerned about further blurring two different but blurry concepts
though -- child resources (where a resource is a logical thing that has
an address and exposes attributes and operations) vs a child of a DMR
ModelNode.

WDYT about having a separate operation read-child-types to get this
information?