[jboss-as7-dev] persistence of deployment action updates

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Wed Jan 19 17:17:35 EST 2011

I noticed that deployment actions successfully executed using the
deployment manager api are not persisted any more (I remember they used
to be). The content is still there in the data dir but the config file
although touched (the timestamp is updated) but the deployments
themselves aren't there in xml.

I talked about this to Emanuel today and wanted to mention it to
everybody. I could look into that but Emanuel said that maybe it's
better to wait until the detyped stuff has been merged into master.

Alexey