[jboss-as7-dev] Documentation - Unsorted removed

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Jul 4 08:14:26 EDT 2011

On 07/04/2011 12:48 PM, Pete Muir wrote:
> I have moved any remaining pages which were in the Unsorted bucket to the relevant places, and removed all the empty pages that had been put there by Jim. The majority of these are addressed in the getting started guide, the only missing ones are:
>
> * How do I secure the web console (which is mentioned as a heading in the Admin Guide, but not written up)

Actually the first pass of that one is written - however it didn't
really fit in the web console section as it is more securing the
management interfaces rather than the web console.

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Management+Configuration+-+Security

The web console itself is just a client to the http interface.

Despite that I know end users would ask in terms of the console so I
could add a short summary there to just use the script we ship to enable
the default realm.