[jboss-as7-dev] Another potential blocker for openshift

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 16:47:46 EDT 2011

An issue I just ran into when testing 7.0.0.CR1 with the openshift
framework is:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-1225
jboss-admin.sh fails to exit when run in single command mode

This seems to be new behavior as of CR1, but it basically breaks
frameworks that are attempting to use the CLI to control the server. I
can work around this by running the command in a background, but then
there is no valid exit status being returned. hen the CLI is running in
non-interactive mode, it needs to exit on completion of the commands it
is executing with some exit status.