[jboss-as7-dev] Intended deployemnt behavior?

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 09:44:43 EDT 2011

As a side note:

Users are not advised to use the file system deployment mechanism.
This is intended to be used by deployment tools that properly deal with all the
marker files (eclipse, maven). Users should either rely on the CLI or the web interface to deploy applications:

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Admin+Guide

Ike