[jboss-as7-dev] Exploded Oddity with that Spring/Hibernate Example

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 12:56:22 EDT 2011

That most certainly appears to be a bug. There shouldn't be any
deployment markers generated _within_ a deployment. The screenshot shows
the markers being created in .war/WEB-INF/lib which is wrong. Perhaps
it's considering those jars as individual "deployments"? What's the
exact name of your deployment file? What does "ls -R yourapp.war" show?

-Jaikiran