[jboss-as7-dev] Exploded Oddity with that Spring/Hibernate Example

Jim Tyrrell jtyrrell at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 14:18:19 EDT 2011

Brain et al,

So I guess the question is:

Should it scan for and try to deploy a lib directory in the deployments directory?

let me know if you need me to jira this, or what you want me to do?

Thank yous!!! to Brian, Marius, and Jaikiran for looking at this.

Jim Tyrrell
Senior JBoss Solutions Architect

Did you see RHT on Fox News around Cloud?
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1039347607001/red-hat-ceo-on-the-growth-of-cloud-computing/