[jboss-as7-dev] Exploded Oddity with that Spring/Hibernate Example

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 17:23:09 EDT 2011

It's also a great example of when someone asks "Sorry, I didn't ask
clearly. What's the name of the root directory of the exploded
deployment? something.war?"

and also says

"No, the scanner should not step into and try to deploy content in child
directories of a directory whose name ends in .ear, .jar, .rar, .sar,
.war or any capitalization variant of those. If it does, it is a bug.
"

that the answer to the question be correct.

Jason T. Greene