[jboss-as7-dev] Packaging utility classes in an .ear

Francesco Marchioni marchioni.francesco at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:52:51 EDT 2011

yes, thanks I've added the newline at the end of the Class-Path.

What I find odd, is that adding to to jboss-deployment-structure.xml the
resources element, deployment fails because the Utility module has been
already loaded.....

<jboss-deployment-structure>

   <deployment>

    <resources>
      <resource-root path="Utility.jar" />
    </resources>
  </deployment>

</jboss-deployment-structure>

Caused by: org.jboss.msc.service.DuplicateServiceException: Service
jboss.module.information.service."deployment.EnterpriseApp.ear.Utility.jar".main
is already registered

......walking in the dark........