[jboss-as7-dev] jboss-msc and jboss-modules m2eclipse issue

Michal Linhard mlinhard at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 08:16:19 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm using Eclipse + m2e to browse and debug AS7 code.
Recently I updated to Eclipse 3.7 + m2eclipse 1.0.0.20110607-2117, which
does advanced validation of maven projects it imports.
It has problem with maven-injection-plugin we use in projects jboss-msc
and jboss-modules.
I was able to work around this issue by defining lifecycle mapping as
described here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

to avoid doing this on every import for those who use m2eclipse we could
define the lifecycle mappings somewhere in the project pom or parent pom.

WDYT ?

m.

--
Michal Linhard
Quality Assurance Engineer

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic
phone: +420 532 294 320 ext. 62320
mobile: +420 728 626 363