[jboss-as7-dev] guava r06 memory leak

Sebastian Otaegui feniix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:33:59 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I tried to find in the code where you are using guava and could not find it
so I do not know if it is added as a module for a specific reason, it is
just a leftover or it is me that I just do not know how to grep code :)

I was reading the jenkins mailing list and apparently there is a memory leak
in guava r06 that was fixed in r09 (although the latest version is r10)

I thought you might want to take a look at that.
http://code.google.com/p/guava-libraries/issues/detail?id=573&can=1&q=milestone%3DRelease09%20status%3DFixed&sort=id%20-owner&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Milestone%20Summary

Regards

Any sufficiently recent Microsoft OS contains an ad hoc,
informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of Unix.