[jboss-as7-dev] Help adding a native Hibernate 3.x unit test

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Thu Jul 14 14:09:40 EDT 2011

I was writing a similar testcase sometime back which required a jar to
be added to the deployment. But I wasn't too sure if it was a good idea
to use the Maven resolver within the testcase. I haven't looked into how
it's implemented, but trying to resolve via maven during each test run
would probably slow down things a bit, isn't it?

-Jaikiran