[jboss-as7-dev] Loading of System Resources Broken in JBoss AS 7 Final but worked in JBoss AS 7 Beta 3 - Workaround?

William Louth (JINSPIRED.COM) william.louth at jinspired.com
Thu Jul 14 14:25:38 EDT 2011

I believe I have identified the change which has broke CR1 and Final.

The ModuleClassLoader/ConcurrentClassLoader instances in CR1/Beta have
no parent classloader so resources are loaded from the bootstrap
classloader. Whereas in Beta3 which did work when using the system.pkgs
property the parent classloader for a ConcurrentClassLoader was the
launcher classloader (sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader) which is the
classloader for JVMTI javaagents.