[jboss-as7-dev] Loading of System Resources Broken in JBoss AS 7 Final but worked in JBoss AS 7 Beta 3 - Workaround?

William Louth (JINSPIRED.COM) william.louth at jinspired.com
Thu Jul 14 20:17:29 EDT 2011

Just checked again and the patch does indeed fix the problem.

I had been trying various things with the system.pkgs property including
changing it to com/jinspired instead or com.jinspired. With the
following everything is back to normal.

JAVA_OPTS="${JAVA_OPTS}
-agentpath:/OpenCore/bin/os-32/libjxinsight.jnilib=prod
-javaagent:/OpenCore/bundle/java/default/opencore-ext-aj-javaagent.jar
-Djboss.modules.system.pkgs=com.jinspired,org.jinspired"

Sorry for that last slip in concentration.