[jboss-as7-dev] importing a module as a service (via jboss-deployment-structure.xml) and DU SERVICES list not getting updated...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 09:57:28 EDT 2011

Yes, I want to include the Hibernate3 JPA integration classes in a
deployment that has its own Hibernate 3 jars.

I have some JPA changes on my branch intended to allow Hibernate 3
applications to use JPA.  The below source module looks for the JPA
integration service module
(org.jboss.as.jpa.spi.PersistenceProviderAdaptor) but doesn't see it
since its not in the SERVICES list.

https://github.com/scottmarlow/jboss-as/blob/master/jpa/core/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/jpa/processor/PersistenceProviderProcessor.java