[jboss-as7-dev] Strange behaviour with messaging

Vimal Kansal vkansal at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 04:44:36 EDT 2011

Aren't JMS resources registered with JNDI tree? When I deploy an with
EJBs, all EJBs are clearly seen as registered in JNDI view, so how come
the messaging resource which indeed is registered with JNDI tree is not
getting displayed? When I execute /subsystem=naming:jndi-view, as the
operation name indicates, shouldn't it show me a view of what exactly is
registered inside JNDI at a given point in time?

Vimal