[jboss-as7-dev] Security Realm Configuration

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Tue Jul 19 05:57:49 EDT 2011

On 07/19/2011 09:38 AM, Heiko Braun wrote:
> It seems that there is no documentation for the security subsystem either.

I am currently assembling that, I just haven't linked it into the parent
admin guide yet as there is still quite a bit to add.

> - How do I declare security realms? I can only fin examples for the management layer.
> - What login modules exist for the security subsystem? How are they configured?

See 'authentication' for the "What login modules exist" questions: -
   https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Security+Subsystem

"How are they configured?" is my next step.