[jboss-as7-dev] Support for jboss-app.xml

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Tue Jul 19 06:01:17 EDT 2011

I know descriptors and schemas have popped up in conversations a couple
of times - is anyone working on the jboss-app.xml descriptor / schema?

I have a couple of users with difficulties as the <security-domain>
element they are specifying in the jboss-app.xml is not being picked up
so I am unsure if we should just address that or if there is a bigger
task to get this up to date in metadata as the only stuff I can find is
still AS 5 related.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.