[jboss-as7-dev] AS7 testsuite extension

Rostislav Svoboda rsvoboda at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 08:12:55 EDT 2011

Hi.

I would like to discuss how to extend AS7 testsuite, my suggestion is to create 2 new modules:

-- management
Tests for management APIs, probably separate submodules for cli, http api and java api tests.

-- multi-node
Tests with several instances (managed by DC or several standalone servers) on one machine.
Cluster, failover, session replication tests should be present in this module.
ARQ with DC support is needed, start/stop/kill support for instances managed by DC is needed too (ARQ-336 is designed for standalone), maybe start/stop/kill for DC will be required too.

Module structure should be similar to DOC-69049 [1] with submodules to share tests, prepare servers and to execute tests.

What do you think about suggested changes?

Rosta

[1] https://docspace.corp.redhat.com/docs/DOC-69049