[jboss-as7-dev] EAR Classloading documentation seems to be in contradiction.

Francesco Marchioni marchioni.francesco at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 09:29:07 EDT 2011

Thanks Jaikiran, unfortunately there seems to be one issue also with the
nested <filters> element. In the docs it's mentioned
as <filters>, however in the .xsd it's <filter>

However, testing with <filter> as per .xsd, produces an issue on the
<filter> ending tag.

<module name="deployment.mylog4j" >

    <resources>
      <resource-root  path="log4j-1.2.16.jar">
          <filter>
          <include path="org/apache/log4j" />
        </filter>
      </resource-root>
    </resources>
  </module>

Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at
[row,col]:[51,9]
Message: Unexpected content of type 'element end' named 'filter'

Regards,
Francesco