[jboss-as7-dev] Problems running liferay portal in jboss7

Sebastian Otaegui feniix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:17:05 EDT 2011

I am now getting:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'mBeanServer': Post-processing of the FactoryBean's
object failed; nested exception is
org.aspectj.weaver.reflect.ReflectionWorld$ReflectionWorldException: warning
can't determine superclass of missing type
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer
 [Xlint:cantFindType]

But that is part of the jvm and I cannot find if it is being exported by
another module.