[jboss-as7-dev] datasource/connection-url reference to interfaces/ports

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 14:11:48 EDT 2011

Possibly, but it is just metadata that can be used to capture resource
usage. In this particular usecase, the server's interfaces due dictate
what values other jca services are listening on. In the future if we get
into n-tier deployments that would not be the case, but then you still
need an inventory of what the point to point connection endpoints are.
The admin needs some way to define tier interfaces, and configure the
connections between them. I would think we would do this via the
interfaces and socket-binding-group metadata.