[jboss-as7-dev] New openshift resource issue

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 16:20:17 EDT 2011

One problem people are running into in testing as7 openshift express
cartridge is running out of threads. I need a configuration that has all
of the subsystem thread pools/usage explicitly declared so that one
knows that the upper bound on the thread is. The reason for this is that
the server runs in a constrained environment that has an upper limit on
the number of process(maps to native threads) the server can create.
Right now there are no subsystems referring to a thread pool in the
threads subsystem.

At a minimum, there needs to be a sample standalone.xml configuration
that is tested that illustrates how to do this if we are not going to do
this by default.