[jboss-as7-dev] Problems running liferay portal in jboss7

Sebastian Otaegui feniix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:55:31 EDT 2011

I am one step further.

I created the module as instructed in the document you pointed out and the
jmx part didnt complain again.

Now I am having this error:
15:44:26,870 INFO  [stdout] (MSC service thread 1-2) 15:44:26,868 ERROR
[PortalInstances:354] com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.SystemException:
com.liferay.util.EncryptorException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.sun.crypto.provider.SunJCE from [Module "deployment.liferay.war:main"
from Service Module Loader]

and I added <include path="com/sun/crypto"/> as I did with the com.sun.jmx
and didn't work do I have to do something special for com.sun.crypto ?

What is happening now is not making a lot of sense.

<jboss-deployment-structure xmlns="urn:jboss:deployment-structure:1.0">
  <deployment>
    <exclusions>
       <module name="org.hibernate"/>
    </exclusions>