[jboss-as7-dev] Getting started application development guide - a suggestion

Max Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 03:22:09 EDT 2011

What would you like it to say ? :)

Manually download all these jars from mvn repo and
Add it to the class path ?

Note, I'm planning to add a feature to JBoss tools that materialized a class path container so you don't have to
Use mvn after the initial import. But mvn is the best tool
Out there which allow us to have both command line
And IDE work without N explanations and duplicate projects.

/max (sent from my phone)