[jboss-as7-dev] Moving through the Filesystem with CLI

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Jul 20 09:28:48 EDT 2011

Within the message that started this thread Mylos is saying: -

> anyone know if it's possible to navigate through the Filesystem
> when using the CLI ? that would be very useful for deployments.

Maybe I am misinterpreting but I am reading that as being able to
navigate to different folders containing deployments so that the current
working directory can be switched and the deployment made from the new
working directory.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.