[jboss-as7-dev] Making more properties writeable?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 06:07:41 EDT 2011

Am 20.07.2011 um 22:22 schrieb Brian Stansberry:

> This is something we really need subsystem devs to step up and fix. The guys working on the core domain infrastructure can fill in a few of these here and there but we can't deal with all of the subsystems.

Of course it's the subsystems - but I think the domain API in total is in jeopardy here when the subsystem integrations
do not provide this or only in a bad/limited manner.
When people start to hack the xml files directly, they will write tools for that like the perl script Max just posted and
will not use the api anymore with all consequences.

    Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn