[jboss-as7-dev] Invoking an MSC service from AbstractAddStepHandler.performRuntime()

David Bosschaert david at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 11:30:42 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have an AbstractAddStepHandler subclass where I would like to invoke
on a service in the performRuntime(). Is there an easy way to do this?

More context: What I'm trying to do this this...

I have a number of configuration items that are editable by themselves
(e.g. via CLI). They're all represented a common model that I'm thinking
of representing as an MSC service, so that when the populateModule()
callback comes in for each one in my AddHandler I can push the updates
in the common model.

If there is another more convenient way to do the same, I'd be interested :)

Cheers,

David