[jboss-as7-dev] JBossOSGi-1.0.0 Final Released

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Tue Jul 26 07:51:59 EDT 2011

Folks,

I am happy to announce the release of JBossOSGi-1.0.0 Final.

You can download the binary here: jboss-osgi-installer-1.0.0.jar
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/jboss/files/JBossOSGi/1.0.0/jboss-osgi-installer-1.0.0.jar/download>

This is our first OSGi Core 4.2. Framework compliant release. It also
comes with improvements in the following areas

  * Integration with JBoss AS7 <http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/>
  * Pass the Core 4.2  Compliance Testsuite from the OSGi Alliance
    <http://www.osgi.org/Main/HomePage>
  * Add Declarative Services (DS) example
  * Documentation <https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/JBOSGI> now
    available in Confluence
  * OSGi service invocation from EJB3 and Webap
  * Migration to the Arquillian <http://www.jboss.org/arquillian> test
    framework
  * Better support for execution environments

For details please have a look at the latest version of our User Guide
<https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/JBOSGI/User+Guide>.

Here are the change log
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBOSGI?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Achangelog-panel>
details