[jboss-as7-dev] Help adding a native Hibernate 3.x unit test

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 09:12:31 EDT 2011

Hi Scott,

this is likely caused by too strict exclusions in jboss-as-parent. As a
workaround, you have to enumerate all dependencies from [1] directly in
the project/module where you want to use the resolver.

This was caused by https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-954, I filed
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-1403 to track the problem.

Karel

[1]