[jboss-as7-dev] New Pull Request Process

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 13:32:30 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I hacked a way for github to send pull request notifications to our pull
request mailing list. This is good because now everyone can see when a
pull request comes in, and we can have dialogue on it.

 From now on please send all pull requests via the github pull request
interface.

CHERRYPICKING WARNING.

When you do a pull request in git it always treats it like a branch even
when you do a single commit id. To someone processing the request, it
will look like all commits before it are wanted. To prevent this problem
just create a new branch for the commits you want rabased against master
and link that. Although I don't mind if you just leave a comment saying
you only want commit id blah and nothing before it.

--
Jason T. Greene