[jboss-as7-dev] Request for review: AS7 management additions

David Bosschaert david at redhat.com
Wed Jun 1 09:12:43 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

Ok - that works :) and I see from the other thread that the plan is to use these descriptions to validate at some point in the future which would be really good.

> Unfortunately, there's no tooling to generate this stuff from the xsd
> at this point.

It shouldn't be too hard to at least create a one-way generator that produces these ModelDescriptions from an .xsd source. AFAICS xsd can express pretty much all that's needed here (and if it doesn't you can always use custom xsd annotations).

I guess I always get a little nervous when the same info is expressed in multiple places without a clear link between then...

Cheers,

David