[jboss-as7-dev] MSC service names in AS7

David Bosschaert david at redhat.com
Wed Jun 1 16:08:04 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

Ok, thanks.

One further question. Let's say my service performs some async action in start() and when that action is finished I'm not really interested in the service any more. Should I remove it somehow from the system then?

Additionally, let's say I have a service that can run more than once, should I give it a different name every time?

Cheers,

David