[jboss-as7-dev] Secure HTTP API Endpoint

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 12:08:06 EDT 2011

After lots of back and forth, the plan is to:

1) Ship unsecured
2) Ship a secure-mgmt.cli script that can be executed from the CLI

./jboss-admin.sh --file secure-mgmt.cli

3) Include in the domain/configuration and standalone/configuration dirs
a properties file with a commented out user

#admin=CHANGEIT

Darran is going to take care of implementing and documenting this.