[jboss-as7-dev] Consolidate Arquillian test infrastructure

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Jun 9 10:52:27 EDT 2011

On 06/09/2011 11:22 AM, Jaikiran Pai wrote:
> On Thursday 09 June 2011 03:32 PM, Darran Lofthouse wrote:
>> Incidentally after my latest rebase InteliJ now correctly identified
>> testsuite/smoke as a valid Maven artefact and processes the source
>> correctly, the other modules are not currently recognised so InteliJ
>> does not handle the source correctly.
> I see the same.

Just checked further, I see why InteliJ can not identify these modules,
it is because they are only enabled by the -DallTests property which is
not set when InteliJ processes the poms.

I can however right click the pom.xml and select 'Add as Maven Project'
and InteliJ will then recognise it.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.