[jboss-as7-dev] Switch to use TransactionSynchronizationRegistry.registerInterposedSynchronization?

Jonathan Halliday jonathan.halliday at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 22:17:38 EDT 2011

On 06/07/2011 03:59 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:

> I'm trying to understand what the registerInterposedSynchronization
> "special ordering semantics" means. I understand it at least means, that
> registerInterposedSynchronization syncs run after
> registerSynchronization syncs.

the beforeCompletion calls do. Naturally the order is reversed for the
afterCompletion calls.

  Does it also mean that the
> registerInterposedSynchronization syncs are (creation) ordered as well?

The JTA spec does not require it, but we currently happen to implement
it that way.

Jonathan.

Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt Parsons
(USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).