[jboss-as7-dev] integration changes may be needed for when we upgrade to Infinispan 5.0.0.CR6 or greater...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Sat Jun 11 19:31:37 EDT 2011

I requested a merge of integration with Infinispan 5.0.0.CR4_AS7 (CR4 +
interposed sync support).  We tried to bring in CR6 of Infinispan but
hit a compiler error (http://pastebin.com/g3N71kbX):

org.jboss.as.security.plugins.AuthenticationCacheEvictionListener is not
abstract and does not override abstract method
passivate(org.jboss.security.authentication.JBossCachedAuthenticationManager.DomainInfo)
in org.infinispan.util.concurrent.BoundedConcurrentHashMap.EvictionListener

Rather than try to address that, we went back to the last know to work
build (CR4 and back ported the interposed sync fix there).

Something to be aware of because we will want to work with Infinispan
CR6 or greater (probably in 7.1).

Scott