[jboss-as7-dev] Simplifying testsuite structure

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 01:23:34 EDT 2011

I personally had like the module split that was there in testsuite2,
where api, spec, and internals were separated out. So yes, I do agree
with Andrew, that clubbing this all into one single "integration" module
is going to make it a dumping ground for tests. Having them separate
looks like a good idea. Once these modules are in place, as Carlo says,
it's just a matter of documenting explicitly which test module is
expected to contain what kind of tests.

-Jaikiran