[jboss-as7-dev] JBoss AS 7 Getting Started Guide for developers + Docs repo

Jim Tyrrell jtyrrell at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 09:00:31 EDT 2011

As we are creating these docs, I would prefer to have smaller well named docs, then a kitchen sink doc.  A noob guide should be just that...and not a chapter in a greater guide, if we can help it at all.  Just my $ .01.

Jim Tyrrell
Senior JBoss Solutions Architect

Did you see RHT on CNBC's Mad Money?
http://www.cnbc.com/id/39401056