[jboss-as7-dev] JBoss AS 7 Getting Started Guide for developers + Docs repo

Jesper Pedersen jesper.pedersen at jboss.org
Wed Jun 15 08:15:49 EDT 2011

On Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:28:39 PM Vimal Kansal wrote:
> I wonder, if some content can be added on JBoss Modules which leads to
> some content on new class loading architecture and msc (modular service
> container).

Well, I left room for classloading in the "Architecture" chapter. The admin
guide - in my view - shouldn't need to go deep into the subject - just give a
general idea.

But yes, the developer guide should provide all the information that
developers needs.

I'm sure that David has a very good idea of how the split can be made.

Best regards,
 Jesper