[jboss-as7-dev] Time to get on the same "page" with docs

Peter Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 12:07:22 EDT 2011

Hmm let me think about faqs. Maybe with online docs it makes sense to put them in an appendix. Main reason I'm hesitant is that the style is very different to the rest of the guide, which is tutorial style.

These samples are complete projects with builds etc for the user to play with. Each class/file is discussed inline with docs.

We could move the code to a dedicated quickstarts repo if needed.

One final thing to mention is the Dev gsg comes with an ee6 archetype, this makes most sense in it's own repo (distinct lifecycle).

--
Pete Muir
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Pete