[jboss-as7-dev] Project Leads: AS7 Public User APIs

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 16:14:23 EDT 2011

Hi Darran:

The runtime can currently be assembled via a dependency upon

org.jboss.as:jboss-as-build:pom

...in both <dependency> *and* <dependencyManagement> sections.

However, bear in mind that assembling the full runtime dependency is
less useful here, as --classpath shouldn't have all this on it.  AS
requires the modular environment to be bootstrapped properly before
starting, so the flat appCL approach used in AS6 is out the window here.

S,
ALR