[jboss-as7-dev] Documentation scope

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 06:05:43 EDT 2011

Since we cannot list every nitty gritty subsystem configuration option in the admin guide,
I am looking for a reasonable way to split the documentation for high level admin tasks
(i.e. datasource, queues, logging, security, etc) from the low level runtime component configuration options.

One way would be to simply reference the schema and documentation URL for anything that goes beyond
the admin guide contents. But in order for this to be successful, we would need a single place to access
both the AS7 config schema for a subsystem  and (if it exists) the projects reference documentation.

What do you guys think?
Does it make sense?

Ike