[jboss-as7-dev] Having trouble in building JBoss AS7 quickstarts

James Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Fri Jun 17 11:38:57 EDT 2011

Correct Pete, it should only be on the plugin side. I'm just using the
helper's in the controller-client to create the deployment. I assume,
maybe incorrectly, we could just use the AS7 JIRA for issues. I'm not
sure how others feel about polluting the issues with plugins, but really
the plugin can only be used for AS7.

--
James R. Perkins