[jboss-as7-dev] Admin Guide

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 07:55:59 EDT 2011

I made some updates to the guide. I switched [1] all references to CLI commands and to subsystem names to italics (previously they were a mix of italics, single quotes and double quotes) - hope that makes sense. I also made [1] all references to files and commands into a fixed width font. Finally I made a few changes to the grammar in places.

Hope that is all ok!

[1] Well, I tried, I suspect I missed a few ;-)