[jboss-as7-dev] Status of default datasource name?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 13:44:50 EDT 2011

>> Just my 2 cents, but that makes sense to me. AIUI the only issue was not
>> using a name that implies the app server itself needs the datasource.
>> ExampleDS is actually better in that sense.
>
> I'm ok with java:jboss/datasources/ExampleDS too.

What is the status on this one ?

Master still says H2DS - is it a matter of just renaming it in standlone.xml (and others) or was there more things that needed doing ?

If its just the rename's I can do that pullrequest pretty quickly - if its more..would need a little help.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen