[jboss-as7-dev] 7.0.0.CR1 "White Rabbit" is Released

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Wed Jun 29 03:55:57 EDT 2011

I am happy to announce the candidate release for AS7!

In this release we closed a whopping 350 issues and made several notable
changes including

- More spec coverage!
- Clustering (Infinispan + HTTP Session Replication)
- CLI, Console, and management improvements
- Switched to EE Web Profile + JCA + JAX-RS/Resteasy + OSGi as default
config
   + JMS + WS are available in the "preview" profile
   + Each also has an HA profile with clustering

We would appreciate you taking it for a spin, and reporting any issues
you run into.

Before we hit final we are going to be putting energy towards adding
documentation (contributions welcome!). You can see an early starting
point here:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Documentation

Thanks!

--