[jboss-as7-dev] Management API Security - Part 2 ;-)

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Mar 10 11:42:03 EST 2011

Are there any comments regarding the configuration proposals here?

Most specifically the reclaiming of the <management> element and
replacing it with the <management-apis> element?

I would like to start getting some of this defined so will need to start
with the higher level elements first.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.